Zen - Stay
Guidelines for your stay in the Zenklausen
1) Please bring sturdy shoes, slippers, towels, alarm clock and a flashlight!
2) You will visit and retreated to a place of tranquility and leisure. Calmness has priority.
3 ) After your written and binding application you will receive a confirmation and the invoice from us that must be paid 100 % in advance. For this purpose, please consult also our "Agreements & Conditions" carefully.
4) For cases of illness or cancellations during your stay we ask you to obtain adequate insurances (health and travel) in advance.
5) Guests are responsible for cleaning their rented accommodation itself during their stay.
6) We would like to point out that in the ZENKLAUSEN there are no facilities for private room telephone, Internet, television, radio and newspapers provided. You have retreated to a place of tranquility and leisure.
7) Smoking is not permitted in all residential and meditation rooms.
8) The food in the Zenklausen is vegetarian. However, there is not diet food kitchen.
9) DANA / DONATION: Please note that according to the Buddhist tradition the teachers do not demand a fixed fee for their accompaniment in Zen meditation. This is given by the participants at their choice at the end of the course. Please note that the given donation is the main income of teachers.
10) Even if the Zenklausen is basically open-minded and interested in commercial recordings and filming, we place great value on the influences and scope of the planned recordings which may influence the privacy and discretion of our house and guests. Thus, for all commercial shootings, production, and shooting, both photographic, acoustic and especially cinematic recordings must be requested from the responsibility of the Zenklausen. For more information please visit our Terms & Conditions site.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
ZENKLAUSEN in the Eifel